Saturday 17 September 2016

The Walnut Squirrel Family


Cedric and Melia Walnut meet grew up in Lingondale and knew from the very beginning that this was were they wanted to live. Cedric wants to get a library in town, as well as an archive. Hazel loves yellow and the spring, she loves drying leafs for scrapbooking memories, and Ralph loves playing with Winton.
        Father Cedric
        Mother Melia
        Sister Hazel
        Brother Ralph
        Baby Brother Ambrose


This Christmas I got little Ambrose in a swap from the lovely GSnail! He has missed his family I think, and on my birthday I got the Walnut's from my family! Haha! What a perfect gift! I love the squirrels, their tails are very cool and their outfits are very pretty. Perhaps a bit matchy-matchy but well.

No comments:

Post a Comment