Wednesday 9 December 2015

Sylvanian Families Forum Sock Swap!

I have participated in the Sylvanian Families Forum Christmas Sock Swap hosted by the lovely bloem. :) I had lots of fun putting together the swap for my partner and yesterday I got the things from my swap partner, GSnail! I absolutely loved everything, it was so thoughtful and sweet!

This wrapping paper is just adorable! I absolutely love it, and I was so excited opening it!

Inside there was an oven mitt! But just not any oven mitt, but one with Stephanie Clearwater's sweet face on it! I had said that she was my favourite Sylvanian, so it was so sweet of GSnail to do this!

(I forgot to take a picture of the outside, but it was very cool!) Look at the little doodle by GSnail, it looks amazing! (and it's a very sneaky thing, I didn't suspect anything at this point! XD)

The oven mitt was stuffed with things! All in the cute little wrappers! The candy was really delicious, one of tem had pecans and caramel and the other had mint, delicious and gone already! ^^

Say hello to little Ambrose! ❤  Isn't he just adorable?! I love him so much, thank you GSnail! I will work on getting him his family because he is a cutie that deserves it!

I also got these cool cookie cutters! I assume they are at least, because I have never seen anything like it, but if they are cookie cutters I adore them and will use them a lot! There are so many of them too!

I also got many little miniatures! They are all so lovely!

Here's what's in it! All is great size for Sylvanians, and the phone is so dainty, I think it looks better than the SF phone. I love the mirror, and the toaster too!

These jars are unbelievably cute though! ❤ 

And this food processor is wonderful too! :)

Thank you so much GSnail, I am so happy with all of these things. :)

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous parcel! The telephone and food processor are both lovely, and I really like the oven mitt too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was gorgeous! I love everything and the oven mitt is very special and thoughtful! :)

      Delete
  2. Aww, that's such a great parcel! I adore all the miniatures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GSnail made a lovely package for me indeed! :)

      Delete