Sunday 28 June 2015

The Dale Sheep Family

As I will be away from my collection during the summer, I wanted to keep this blog alive. So I decided to do a little "meet the families" introduction over the next few weeks as I will be away from the internet and the hobby as well for almost two months! Have a happy summer! :)


The Dale Family is the longest living family in Lingondale. They have owned Highfields farm for as long as it was built and are proudly producing most of Lingondale's groceries. It was a Dale family member that first made up the famous lingonberry jam, which gave the village it's name!
        Father Ewan
        Mother Barbara        
        Brother Winton        
        Sister Iona        
        Crawl Twin Shona        
        Sleeping Twin Sean


I got the Dale Sheep family for my 20th birthday from my best friend S. It was the first Sylvanian item I ever owned and the beginning of an obsession. Thank you so much S.!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely introduction to the sheep family :) I can't wait to see the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're such a lovely family, I can understand why they lead to your obsession. Looking forward to meeting the rest of your families!

    ReplyDelete